Friday, December 23, 2011

2 Days!

We went and got Santa photos done last night. So pleased there wasn't much of a line while we were there! We probably only waited about 20 minutes. I was prepared for hours lol!

Kaitlynn though Santa was awesome while we were standing in line, yelling out to him, waving etc. Next it was our turn and she walked into his wee area got about 2 feet away and freaked! Refused to stand by Santa, by Mackenzie, not on Santa's knee. Nothing.

Guess who is the lucky one appearing in this years photo?

Yep you guessed right, me.

Mackenzie has never been scared of Santa, whatsoever. Has always loved going to see him and having her photo taken. I think just shows how differently they were brought up at baby age! Mackenzie has always been around a wide range of people, at different ages. Kaitlynn has only ever had me and my wee family so hasn't had a lot of time with different people.

I am hoping next year she will love Santa and I won't need to be in any more photos lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment