A bit of a late one because I have forgotten about this place a little over the last couple of weeks!!
We had a wonderful Christmas and it seems the stuff I got the girls was good as it's still being played with now. A lot of it is normally thrown in the toybox and forgotten about.
I have been working lots, so have been rather tired and find the energy for facebook and Cheeky Monkey but that's about it really!!
New Years was fairly quiet too with a couple of drinks with friends and then went into town for a couple of hours. I never go to town and I really enjoyed it!!
This year is going to be a year of change for me! I am really looking forward to it and am really motivated. I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for my family and I!
No comments:
Post a Comment