Saturday, January 7, 2012

I love...

That I have picked a school that keeps their website updated! I want to get stationery sorted while the sales are on. Mackenzie doesn't need a lot being a new entrant but I want to save $$ where I can as I know what the uniform is going to cost! I have been wondering how I was going to get my hands on a stationery list as I don't know many people with kids at Ascot! Mackenzie has a couple of friends there but I'm not in contact with the parents apart from when we bump into each other or something.

Today I thought I would check out the website thinking it might be a long shot, but there they were! Yay so pleased that it's something else I should be able to get ticked off the list. I still really cannot believe I am preparing my little girl for school.

On a side note, do Postie Plus send out emails when they are having a sale? I want to know when uniforms are on special so I know when to go do a layby! I'm all for saving lots of money on this stuff lol! I love that she is starting school near the beginning of the year with all these sales!

4 comments:

  1. That's really good, I did the same thing last year and discovered that you could buy off a web site, checked the prices and without all the items warehouse stationery was more expensive so I got it off the website, missed the rush and got everything he needed, doing it again this year too. No idea on Posties uniform sales as we didn't use them, probably will from now on though as the place we used went into receivership

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a look at the Office Max website and the prices there seem ok. I will have a look at work too and see what will be the cheaper option.
    I have two options for uniform down here. One offers HP and Postie Plus have Layby. So I will go with them because they also have a better sale on School Tex stuff normally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan's uniform is really cool (http://www.opawa.school.nz/newsite/Pages/uniform.htm), but unfortunately unique so it's basically impossible to pick up generic stuff for it, even the school tex is custom made for them and only available at one store in Chch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that is a very unique uniform! I love that it's different and not like every other school! Mackenzie's is light blue and navy blue. So is like a lot of other ones lol.

    ReplyDelete