Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Permanent Hours

I have been back at work about eight months now and in that time I have had three lots of interviews with two of them coming out with bad news! One I was not surprised about. Mackenzie was sick with a tummy bug and my mind was not in the interview. Second one I just missed out on getting some supervising hours.

Today I had an interview for two shifts which would have given 13 hours a week. There was one shift I really wanted as it's where I love to work! I just got the phone call to say I got the shift I wanted! So hello 8 hours a week permanent work! Was really starting to doubt that I would ever get hours! I interview really badly! If people could judge me on my work I would probably be good as gold!

Third time lucky hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment