Thursday, January 5, 2012

Changing Things Up.

Things have been getting worse with Sophie, not better. She is always hungry even though she is being fed the right amounts, not listening, toileting is bad at times too.

Today I decided I'd had enough. I have changed her food. She was on a supermarket brand that I thought was ok. Now she is on Eukanuba. She seems to really like it and the food looks better.

Her treats I have changed. I was giving her chocolate drops but she seemed to be getting over them. She is now getting bacon strips so bring on the training her again! Now Christmas is over I will start spending a lot more time with her.

Toileting. She is now 4 months old. No longer pooing inside but will still wee. If she doesn't wee inside she will go on the door step beside the laundry where she sleeps. It's driving me nuts again! So back to spending 5 minutes every hour outside with her hoping she will go!

How many of you done puppy school with your puppies? I am starting to think she could do with it because of how excitable she is! She is about 10kg now and huge! She jumps up on visitors and just won't leave them alone when she sees them! I am thinking it could help? I would need to get her into one now though for it to do any good.

Back to the vet for this little miss next week too! We have been so busy we completely forgot about her 3rd vax. Woops. Hopefully with the change in diet and the walking I am doing with her he won't be telling me she is a little fat still haha!

2 comments:

  1. If you can mange to see Victoria Stilwells "It's me or the dog" tv series you might find ways to deal with your problems, they all sound like something I've seen on there before

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome will have a hunt for it and see if I can get hold of it from somewhere! I was going to resort to reading books to training and I don't read lol.

    ReplyDelete