Mackenzie has asked for a princess cake, which I guess would mean a princess party? Yay, quite an easy option she went for I think! She did want My Little Pony. I haven't seen MLP party stuff in town so it was all going to have to brought online which I wasn't looking forward to haha.
This morning the list making has begun. We have part of a list of names. Colours have been sorted.
Now I need to get food sorted and hire somewhere to have it! I think I have decided on a date and time just need to get D to agree to it and make sure he has it off work! I am getting a little excited about it all, also terrified though! We have never done the theme thing before and I have no idea how it's going to go haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment