Sunday, December 11, 2011

14 DAYS!!

Another day missed. The joys of working 8 hour days and only really checking in on the basics once the girls are in bed at night! Work is so busy at the moment! I spent a bit of my day running yesterday! Can't believe it is so busy, only going to get worse with only 2 weeks until Christmas now I suppose!!

I might do a weigh in on Monday morning and see how I am going with my weight loss. I think I should manage to drop something after this weekend! Will see how I am feeling tomorrow as to whether I will do one or not.

We are getting very excited in this house now :) Counting down on those advent calendars is making Mackenzie more and more excited about having a wee chocolate everyday. It's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment