Friday, December 9, 2011

16 Days

Woops! Missed a day! Have been busy trying to get my house organised because I started my Christmas hours yesterday! Quite a few hours leading up and I cannot wait, even if a lot of them mean I come home smelling like I have showered in perfume haha!

I only have the Santa Sacks and David's Christmas present to sort now! So proud of myself! Everything that can be wrapped is! I have never been this organised! Plus the Santa Sacks is just going to be Disney princess/fairies and Dora stuff seeing as that's what the girls are into at the moment. They will more than likely be matching just be different characters so not going to take much thinking woohoo!

Hope everyone is enjoying the festive season! Must say I was at work for 5 hours last night and I didn't hear one Christmas carol. I was kind of disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment