Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days

Love seeing those days getting lower and lower :) Nearly in single digits!!

Wow this weather is intense here at the moment! Currently 23.2 degrees with humidity sitting at 66%. This morning it was 14 degrees with humidity at about 80% eekkk! I can handle the heat and it being warm I just hate it when it's so humid!

Tomorrow it is suppose to be raining with a high of 29. Ugh. Hoping that one doesn't come true! We need to see some rain though! Haven't seen any in about 3 weeks now! Things are getting rather dry. I wish the girls could be out in the pool but the reality is we need to hang out inside because it's actually cool in here and we aren't going to get heat stroke or anything from being out too long.

Must say this is the best start to Summer that I can remember....EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment