Monday, December 5, 2011

20 Days.

Apparently I was a little behind yesterday haha!

Another gorgeous day here today. I am really loving this good start to Summer this year! Mackenzie has been having the best time at kindy lately! The weather has been that good they have had the sprinkler out! She loves getting to take her togs to kindy to play in water!

Another reason for loving kindy? The boyfriend(s) she has!! I cannot believe some of the things she says about them! A couple of months back her friend M and her were falling in love apparently! Today I was talking to his mum before Mackenzie got an invite to his birthday party and she had asked him "Do you play with Mackenzie at Kindy?" He replied with "Not really, but I really like her!". Plus she has her boyfriend C at the moment. Last week we were informed of Mackenzie needing a new dress so she was "beautiful and could distract C". Oh how lovely!!

Got to love the innocent mind of a 4 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment