Tuesday, December 6, 2011

19 Days

On Sunday we decided it was time that we put up our Christmas tree. The girls are so pleased with it (so am I). Kaitlynn was the happiest wee girl to see that tree go up. Last year she was only 8 months old so had nothing to do with the tree. I love seeing kids eyes light up as soon as they see the tree!

The real excitement come when I told them they could start decorating. They had to watch me set the tree up for an hour (I has to stick ALL the wee branches into the pole of the tree individually....painfully slow process). The squeals of excitement coming from Kaitlynn when she managed to get a bauble on a branch was awesome!

Hearing Mackenzie singing the Christmas carols as we were putting it up was my highlight of the day. Coming from last year where she really only knew jingles bells, to singing most of the classic ones they learn at school/kindy was so cool!

Here is some photos of our tree.





No comments:

Post a Comment