Summer is approaching us and I would love to have dropped some weight before then!
I have a new plan with exercise! The boxing bag is set up here again so I will be smashing that every couple of days. Skipping every couple of days. Use the Wii everyday! Walking to and from kindy (it's not far but better than nothing). Getting on the exercycle every couple of night. Making my housework a lot more energetic and get a sweat up while doing it. Will try and go for the 5k walk 3 times a week and just do shorter walks everyday. I also have a swiss ball and some 2kg weights so will throw them in every now and then too!
I done some boxing two days ago and boy are my bums still feeling it from the kicking lol! Can see why it works!
Right now to get this off on the right track it's time for me to go do some serious housework!
Might even do another blog tomorrow with a weigh in eeek!!!
Do you use MyFitnessPal? If you do feel free to add me! I am looking for more people to help cheer me along :) CourtzAndKenz is my username!
No comments:
Post a Comment