One just across and up the road a wee bit from us. Plus one that is probably about a 5 minute drive away. We looked at this one yesterday and this one this afternoon.
There are so many pros and cons to both schools but if I was to judge a school on how we were shown the school I would definitely be going with Ascot. We spent an hour there today being shown everything about the school and had a good 30 minute sit down in the principals office being told everything we needed to know plus some!
Fernworth was something over and done with in 20 minutes and we didn't meet the principal. When asked about class sizes I didn't get a straight answer. Class sizes is something important to me.
Ascot keeps their new entrants classes at about 15 kids which is AWESOME!
Mackenzie seen a couple if kids she knew at both schools. Lovely to see their wee faces light up when they see friends they haven't seen in months!
Looking forward to sitting down with David tonight and going through them both but I think I know what he is feeling and pretty sure it's the same as me! Fingers crossed because it's going to be damned hard for him to talk me out of Ascot now after seeing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment