I knew this week was going to be a bad one! Didn't expect to see what I did on the scales though! I gained a wee bit back this week but am not logging it otherwise it's just going to keep playing on my mind! I thought I would blog about it and then forget about it and move on!
Haven't been getting in as much exercise as I would like thanks to the school holidays! Usually go for a good walk every morning after dropping M at kindy but she can't walk far enough for it to be worth me going for a walk while I have her. Was just thinking I should do another bush walk tonight then remembered I have work until after 8 tonight!
Am hoping I can lose the weight I put back on this week by the weekend! I haven't been tracking anything and just got slack again! Tracking my food really seemed to help and made myself accountable for what I was eating! Might weigh in again on Friday and see what's happened! Hoepfully I would have dropped something by then!
Now onwards and upwards! Time to move on and remember the mistakes I made this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment