Friday, October 28, 2011

Daylight Savings Hell!

Since the start of daylight savings this year I have been going through complete and utter hell when it comes to bed! The girls normally go to bed at 7, we then changed the bed time to 8, which helped for about a week. They have been up until 9 some nights just not being able to sleep because it's so light!

I finally bit the bullet last night and paid for some block out curtains. Thank goodness work had a good sale on them I tell ya! Not looking forward to having to replace the whole house now lol!

Last night they were asleep a little after 8 and didn't start making noise in the room until just after 7. That's something I can definitely live with! So they are fully worth money!

Miss Kaitlynn has been the happiest in the mornings I have seen her for quite a while since she didn't wake at 5/6 when the sun was rising! Fingers crossed this continues and I can stop feeling quite so zombie like most days!

No comments:

Post a Comment