Friday, August 5, 2011

Our Animals

I am a huge animal lover! So of course I have to have an animal in my house at all times. My house doesn't feel like a home without it!
I thought I would introduce my two other babies.

Henry
Henry was born on the 4th March 2011 (making him exactly one month older than Miss K). I purchased him from a breeder. He is a silver tabby/persian. Has not taken on the persian look at all though! He is a great wee cat. Loves my girls and they love him just as much!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Bella
Bella is our newest baby. We don't know anything about her apart from the fact she is a semi long-haired torti and white kitty. We rescued her from the SPCA. She is the most wonderful cuddly cat ever! Not such a fan of the girls (especially not Kaitlynn) but as long as they are being nice and giving her a good pat she is in love. I am now all for adopting animals from there and for any future animals I may get this will be the way I get them!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment