Monday, August 29, 2011

It's been a while!

I seem to have lost the little blogging mojo I had!
Am working on finding it again so there won't be many posts from me at the moment I don't think! Also very busy with getting my house organised to move in a few weeks. I will try and get back and blog a lot more then!
As far as my weight loss goes I haven't been getting any exercise but have been eating fairly healthy! I am feeling better so may have lost some weight. I haven't been near my Wii Fit so not sure what I am weighing at the moment. Now things are a bit easier for me and and days are staying days longer I am going to start going for walks/runs at night by myself and taking Kaitlynn for a walk in the pram after we have dropped Kenz at kindy everyday, weather permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment