I have no idea what I really want from a school for my girls, all I am worried about is roll size. Mackenzie is a very shy girl who I don't think would thrive in a big school. I am currently looking at St Patricks in Invercargill. It's a Roman Catholic school. Mackenzie isn't ant religion so I am really hoping she can get in!! From what I have read they have a roll cap of about 300 and the current roll is just over 200. Just what I want nothing too big!
Only one problem with this though....her Dad doesn't want the Catholic stuff being forced on her. They pray everyday at school and he isn't sure that's what he wants for her.
Might also be time to look around town for schools that aren't zoned with a smaller roll. Ugh this is soooo hard!!!
I wouldn't as such be looking at total roll size and more at individual class size, what is the largest they allow the NE classes to get to? Once she moves on from NE she should already be comfortable with a large number of the people in her class which will make that next transition easier
ReplyDelete