On Thursday I was watching Good Morning and decided I might as well take a chance and enter the competition they had running. It was for International Cloth Nappy Week. In the pack there was a heap of cloth nappies, a pram, Manduca baby carrier and a heap of Dimples stuff. Kaitlynn has just toilet trained herself so I knew the nappies would be no good to me, but the stroller is one I have been admiring for quite some time, just couldn't justify spending $900 on it! That's the reason I entered.
Mackenzie, Kaitlynn and I went out for ice cream in the afternoon (in that time Kaitlynn almost gave herself a black eye but that's another blog post!). When we arrived home I noticed I had a message on the answer phone from a number I didn't know. Checked it out and it was a message from a lovely lady from Good Morning asking me to ring her back. Rung her back straight away and she informed me I had won the pack. I was in shock! I have never won anything this big before! I couldn't quite believe and nothing really sunk in until I heard my name on the TV on Friday.
This morning a courier turned up with a parcel for me. A box full of cloth nappies. They are the cutest things ever! I can see how people can be so in love with them! I am so gutted that I never got the chance to use them on either of my girls! It says box 2 of 2 on it and I still don't have box 1. Am excited to see what awesome stuff I open up in that one!
I am very much looking forward to getting the stroller and Manduca. Our stroller is starting to get a bit past it so this come at a good time. It means Kaitlynn and I can get out for walks more often again. The Manduca means I can chuck her on my back and do nature walks etc with her. Here is the list of everything I have won :)
(a) Baby First City Select Buggy from Baby on The Move;
(b) two Wool Cotton Blend Sleep Sacks; four Wool Cotton Blend Snuggle Wraps and four pairs of Sweet Dreams PJ's from Dimples;
(c) a Nappy trial pack and an Easyfit 6 Nappy Pack from Tots Bots;
(d) three single Nappies and a 5 pack of Nappies from Ones and Twos ;
(e) a selection of Popin and Grovia Nappies from Cheeky Cherubs ;
(f) three Nappies and a change mat and bag from Itti Bitti ;
(g) prefolds, liners and wraps from Ecobots ;
(h) a Starter kit including eight Nappies from Ecobubs ;
(i) a Manduca Baby Carrier from My Natural Baby ;
(j) a Starter pack Case plus extras from Peapods ; and
(k) three Essentials packs from Real Nappies ,
The piece of paper that come in the box this morning said everything is valued at around $3000. It really still has not sunk in!
No comments:
Post a Comment