I have one very full on girl when it comes to my wee Kaitlynn! She turned two a few weeks back and seemed to just grow overnight! With this has come more adventures from her and more risks, to be honest, I didn't think she could take too many more risks!
Since just before she turned two it seems that once one bruise disappears off her head another comes along straight away! Here are a couple of photos of the most recent ones.
This one is thanks to her getting over excited about a sleep over in her big sister's bedroom and flew off the bed head first on wooden floors.
This one is the most recent! Had her shoes on the wrong feet, flew out the front door and met the doorstep. So close to her eye!
She also got one last Friday (which is still hanging around). After helping me bake, Kaitlynn decided to get down from the table misjudged the chair and fell off head butting the wood on the arch between the lounge and kitchen. That photo is still on the Ipod, I will upload that too if I remember!
I really cannot wait for this clumsy stage to be over! I want her to be able to go out in public without it looking like I am constantly bashing her haha!


No comments:
Post a Comment