Monday, November 19, 2012

Long Time, No Post!

Well, no posts since June! I have just been a little slack haven't I?


Life has been rather busy here! I have been working 20+ hour weeks which means I am super tired during the day and can't be bothered doing much that isn't necessary! My girls are both doing super well!


Mackenzie
Well where do I start with this amazing wee girl! Mackenzie is doing so well at school it's not even funny! Her teacher is currently holding her on level 17 for reading because if she lets her keep going up in the levels she is quite simply going to have nothing left to read! Her writing is coming along very well too. Lately it has started becoming much tidier and she is writing some 1 page + stories. She seems to be good all round with everything at school! This mumma is super proud of her! It's so hard to believe that she has already been at school 7 months!


Kaitlynn
My Kaitlynn is just like any other typical 2 and a half year old I guess! Throwing tantrums but when she isn't she is the most funny, entertaining wee girl I know! She is always dressing up like a princess, singing, dancing, being over dramatic! She is just so much fun! Kaitlynn is itching to get to kindy and can't wait until she turns 3. Wow, I can't believe she isn't far off being 3! It's insane! She is growing and learning everyday! Counting is her strong point, Kaitlynn can count to 13 very confidently and is slowly getting further through the numbers!


So there is my wee update on the girls! I will have to make sure I come and blog a bit more and well and truly get rid of them tumble weeds and spider webs!

No comments:

Post a Comment